Hey Notify for Ninja Forms works slightly different from the regular notifications that you set up in Hey Notify. The Ninja Forms notifications are set up individually for each form instead of inside the Hey Notify menu.
How to access the Ninja Forms notification settings:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Ninja Forms > Dashboard.
- Select the form that you would like to setup notifications for.
- Switch to the Emails & Actions tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on + button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Hey Notify button under the Installed section.
- From there, you can specify the webhook settings for your preferred service.
You can repeat steps 5-7 to set up as many different notifications as you would like for each form.