Hey Notify for Gravity Forms works slightly different from the regular notifications that you set up in Hey Notify. The Gravity Forms notifications are set up individually for each form instead of inside the Hey Notify menu.
How to access the Gravity Forms notification settings:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Forms > Forms.
- Click on Settings for the form that you would like to setup notifications for.
- Click on Hey Notify in the sidebar.
- Click on the Add New button at the top of the screen.
- From there, you can specify the webhook settings for your preferred service.
You can repeat steps 5-6 to set up as many different notifications as you would like for each form.