Skip to content
Adding a Slack notification
- Select Slack from the list of services.
- Paste in the Incoming Webhook URL that you created for your Slack channel.
- Optionally select an image to use as the bot’s icon. This will override any icon that was selected when creating the webhook.
- Optionally enter a Username to use for the bot. This will override the username that you chose when creating the webhook.
- Select a color to use for the message attachment.
- Add any and all events that you would like to be notified about.